In conjunction with the Kerry Education and Training Board, Shannow provides a wide variety of both community education and accredited training initiatives.
Community education programmes are, generally, run for between 4 and 6 weeks. They can be run on various topics.
Autumn 2019 courses:
- Food & Nutrition For Health & Wellness https://shannowfrc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/food-Nutrition-for-Health-wellness-2019-facebook.jpg
- Gardening Group https://shannowfrc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/gardening-2019-for-facebook-website.jpg
Autumn 2019 accredited courses
- FETAC 3 Databases Tuesdays 10.30-1pm
- FETAC 4 Word Processing Tuesdays 2-4pm
- FETAC 4 Information Technology Wednesdays 10.30-1pm
- FETAC 4 Publisher Mondays 10.30-1pm
Accredited course are generally FETAC accredited
and are 16 or 20 weeks in duration
Exercise Classes 2019
Yoga (Adults) Monday’s 2 pm – 3 pm https://shannowfrc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/YOGA-Adult-Class-2019-display-box.jpg
Yoga (Kids) Monday’s 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm https://shannowfrc.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/YOGA-CLASS-KIDS-2019-display-box.jpg