Our family support service runs a number of programmes to help parents, those involved in raising a child and families navigate the joys of parenting. These include:
- Parenting programmes (Incredible years and Parenting Plus)
- Baby and Me group
- Practical information
- Referrals to other agencies
- Access to our Family Support Library
- A number of one off workshops throughout the year
- Meitheal which is a multi agency national practice model used to ensure that the needs and strengths of children and their families are identified and responded to effectively.
One to one Family Support
Sometimes families need a bit of extra support and a listening ear in order to deal with issues that are causing them concern or stress.
Our Family Support worker offers one to one support on a large variety of issues for your child or you personally. For example; dealing with challenging behaviour, bereavement, separation, stress, financial concerns to general parenting supports and referrals to other agencies.
For more information and to book an appointment with our family support worker contact the Shannow FRC on 066 7198018
Shannow Family Resource Centre
Tel: 066 7198018
© 2023 Mike Williams IT Support