Parents Plus Children’s Programme
The Parents Plus Children’s Programme is a practical & positive course on managing emotional/behavioral problems & promoting children’s learning and confidence aged 6 – 11 years.
- Solving childhood problems
- Play and special time with children
- Building children’s self-esteem and confidence
- Encouraging children’s learning/supporting homework
- Setting rules and helping children keep them
- Establishing daily routines
- Managing misbehaviour using consequences & sanctions
- Problem solving/talking problems through with children
The Parents Plus Children’s Programme is a 9 WEEK course taking place every THURSDAY from 27th April to 22nd JUNE. It will take place in SHANNOW FRC from 7pm to 9pm.
For more information or to reserve your place, please contact SHANNOW FRC, The Cloisters, Abbeydorney on: 066 7198018
Incredible Years Programme
- Are you a Mum, Dad, Grandparent or Carer with a child/children between 3 – 8 yrs?
- Are you concerned about your child/children’s behaviour and/or social skills?
- Are you looking for some new parenting tips?
Then this programme is for you!!
What does it cost? – Nothing, it’s free!!
And there’s more good news!
*Participants will receive €10 super market gift voucher for every session they attend.
* There are practical weekly handouts.
* It’s a great opportunity to meet other parents/carers.
* There is tea/coffee and chat each week.
Date for 2017 to be confirmed please contact Shannow FRC on 066 7198018, to register for the course or for more information
Empowering Parents Group
This is a support group for parents whom have children with additional needs. The group meet regularly throughout the year to share information, have a cuppa and a chat and to take part in a variety of workshops and short courses
Contact the centre on 066 7198018 for more information