Parents Plus Adolecent Programme
The Parents Plus Adolescent Programme is a practical & positive course helping parents develop warm relationships with their teenagers you can reduce conflict and support their teenagers to grow up as well-adjusted and happy adults.
- Help parents to manage and resolve conflict
- Build self-esteem and confidence
- Create warm connected relationships
- How to positively discipline your adolescent
- Negotiate rules and boundaries
- Solve problems together
- Communicate positively and effectively
- Reduce your own stress as parents
The Parents Plus Adolescent Programmecan be delivered over a period of 6 to 12 weeks. We are currently awaiting confimation as to when we will be offering this programme in the Spring of 2023.
For more information or to reserve your place, please contact SHANNOW FRC, The Cloisters, Abbeydorney on: 066 7198018